Signifies free from disease condition; a complete well-being physical and mental
Healthy living signifies free from disease condition; a complete well-being physical, mental and emotional.
Steps for healthy living
- Regular / routine blood test in consultation with your doctor.
Gauge your weight : check regularly your body mass index i.e according to your
Height you carry a particular weight is it in healthy range or are you overweight or obese. Besides your waist to hip ratio (measurements).
- Assess your activity: know your body strength, stamina and do at least 20 to 30 mins per day of physical activity as per your routine schedule. This helps to keep you fresh and burn calories too.
- Choosing your food plate: Indulge more into natural foods rather than frozen or processed. Include a rainbow meals i.e more of fresh vegetables raw or cooked form and fruits in whole form no juices. Concentrate with good quality proteins and high fiber cereals along with essential fatty acids. Avoid saturated fats and sugars on regular basis.
- Water 3 to 4 litres per day.
- Maintain regular meal timings; early dinner is preferable avoid carbs late evening.
- Check your mood and energy Healthy living includes emotional wellness and adequate mental rest. Are you experiencing any symptoms of depression or anxiety? Are you sleeping 7 to 8 hrs at night? Consider your social network how much positive you are and your connections with your family and friends.This will help you to overcome even your stress. Eat food and do physical activity as a pleasure don’t take it as a burden or else you will never achieve a goal of complete wellbeing.
- Challenge yourself: Take a new task periodically set a particular goal which makes you happy.